On behalf of Kids and Smiles, thank you for considering a donation. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
A gift of toys, games or activity supplies can make a big difference to children and families spending time in the hospital.
Restrictions and Special Notes
- Due to infection control and allergies, we CANNOT accept used toys of any kind. This includes stuffed animals that have not been played with but have been on display or shelves in a home (Example: Beanie Baby collections).
- We CAN accept newly purchased stuffed animals with tags still attached.
- Please do not include food items (snacks/candy) in activity bags or patient gifts.
- We are unable to use VHS tapes.
- We need to see all items before they are distributed, so please do not wrap gifts for children.
- Please make sure you check all hand sewn items to remove any needles or pins you may have used during construction.
- We cannot accept donations of toys with weapons or violent themes such as guns, knives, swords, or other projectiles. This includes guns with styrofoam or plastic bullets.
Donations can be brought to any Kids and Smiles Events. Please check the website for more information on upcoming events or sign up to receive information through email.
Please contact us at (714) 348-6852 if you have any questions about donations or if you need more information about delivering your donation.